Go Back   The Palace Avatar Chat Community Forums. > Palace Planet > Event announcements.

Event announcements. Announce and add your Palace events in this forum. Remember to include: address, Palace or website and a description of the event.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 03:46 AM
Palace User

凹iιFi容巧 is on a distinguished road
Sister Palace December Events

Well everyone we know how busy the christmas season is with visiting family and friends and parties and the like. Wellll guess what...lol...Palace is no different. We of the Sister Palaces has planned for your relaxation and fun many fun events in the coming weeks.

First of all the many thigns is our giant chrismtas tour. This tour starts at Liquid Dreams ldreams.crghosting.org:9997 and continues throughout the other palaces. At the end of the tour at each palace there will be a link for you to follow to the next palace in line. Now I'm telling you this tour is something you don't want to miss out on. Beautiful rooms, funny rooms, and tons and tons of animation so come check out the tour throughout the month of Decemeber.

Parties parties parties that is what this season is all about here with us at SP. I'm going to give you a short run down of the events you will be sure to attend but look for more detailed announcements for each indiviual event the day before the event is going to start. Yep we are doing 12 days of christmas palace style, that means we did it in a big way..lol

To start things off come by Somewhere Out There sot.crghosting.org:9998 Monday Dec. 7th at 8pm est (7pm central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm pacific) for a great Country Dance Party.

Next come by Luscious Dreams luscious.crghosting.org:9999 Tues Dec. 8th at 8pm est (7central, 6mountain, 5pacific) for a wonderful beach party and make sure you bring your sexiest swim suit :)

Next we will be having a great time at Mitternicht Engles me.epalaces.com:9998 for a Masquerade (more details to follow) Wed.Dec. 9th at 8pm pacifc (9mountain, 10central, 11est)

Then onto Liquid Dreams ldreams.crghosting.org:9997 Thurs. Dec. 10th at 9pm est (8central, 7mountain, 6pacific) for a PJ Party. Can't wait to see what all you guys and gals were to bed..lol. And remember jumping on the bed is allowed :)

Next we'll be over at Trixie's Cove trixi.epalaces.com:9998 Fri. Dec. 11th for a Pool Party. The festivities begin at 7pm central (8pm est, 6pm mountain, 5pm pacific)

Then for the last party of the week we will be at Loves Abiding Flame lovesabidingflame.coolpalaces.com:9998 Sat. Dec 12th at 7pm pacific (8mountain, 9central, 10est) for the first annual Miss Palace pagent. This is going to be a pretty grand event you wont want to miss it. If you would like to be a contestant please get ahold of Wildfire at wyldfyremm@yahoo.com no emails please just im me :)

We all are going to rest on Sunday from all that hard partieing that is going to be going on till we start all over again.

Monday Dec. 14th come by Luscious Dreams luscious.crghosting.org:9999 at 8est (7central, 6mountain, 5pacific) for a relaxing but fun of games. Who knows what kind of prizes will be given out to our winners :)

Tues. Dec. 15th head over to Mitternich Engles me.epalaces.com:9998 at 8pm Pacific (7mountain, 8 central, 9est) for a Steampunk Party. If you don't know what this is just google it..lol It looks like it's goin to be tons of fun and very interesting.

Wed. Dec. 16th at Liquid Dreams ldreams.crghosting.org:9997 9pm est (8central, 7mountain, 6pacific) There will be a fun Masquerade. Make sure to change your names and the type of av you normally wear. There will be a prize for the person that can figure out the most identities.

Thurs. Dec. 17th Trixi's Cove trixi.epalaces.com:9998 7pm central (8est, 6 mountain, 5 pacific) We'll be letting it all hang out at her fun Nude Party. Clothes will not be allowed lol

Fri, Dec. 18th Somewhere Out There sot.crghosting.org:9998 at 8pm est (7central, 6mountian, 5pacific) Will be hosting the Dating Game palace style. If you would like to be a mystery date or a contestant please contact Candle on yim at candleinthewind_2001

Sat. Dec 19th Loves Abiding Flames lovesabidingflames.coolpalaces.com:9998 7pm pacific (8mountain, 9central, 10est) will be ending the seasons festivities with an Av Making Contest. So alllllll you av makers start making them avs and contact me via yahoo if you plan on entering. More details with the catagories will be following in the next few days.

I hope you all come out to check out our festivies and having as much fun participating as we had planning them. If you have never been on palace before I have blogs on Myspace and Yearbook with detailed instructions or you can im me at wyldfyremm yim and I'll gladly walk you through the steps need to join us here. Have the happiest of holidays and I hope you allow us to share this time with you here on Palace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this big announcement was a few days late..lol..missed a great country dance party tonight. But don't miss the one tomorrow night!!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Palace User

Hey there people it's day 3 of the 12 days of Christmas!!! You know what that means don't you? Yep that's right another wonderful night with friends here on palace. Come on over to Mitternicht Engles me.epalaces.com:9998 at 8pm pacific (9 mountain, 10 central, 11 est) Wed. Dec. 9th. Come dressed with a mask, you can change your name if you want to see if people can figure out who you are. Either way put them masks on and come join us with laughs, music and fun at Mitternichts Masquerade Ball!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Palace User

Hope you folks aren't partied out yet!!!! Day 4 of the 12 days of Christams has arrived and that means I expect to you see all at Liquid Dream ldreams.crghosting.org:9997 at 9pm est (8 central, 7 mountain, 6 pacific) Put on your pjs and come on over and party in the bedroom with us..lmao.

Also there has been slight change of plans for the 2 nights of LAF's parties. On the 12th they will be doing the Av Making Contest and the 19th will be the Miss Palace Pagent.

Catagories for Av making are Swimsuit, Male, Female, Couples, lingerie, fantasy, cartoon, animated and Misc. contact me on yahoo at wyldfyremm if you want to be a contest and make sure you spead the word to all the av makers you know
Old 12-14-2009, 03:12 AM
Palace User

Well folks tonight is rest night no parties tonight on palace but we'll be back for the next 6 days starting tomorrow night :) But I do have two announcement for upcoming parties that we need contestants for. Friday night Somewhere Out There is going to be having a dating game. candle needs both mystery dates and contests so give her a holler on yahoo messenger at candleinthewind_2001 This should be a really fun night not only for those that are contestents but for anyone watching the game so come on folks sign up!!!!! Also Loves Abiding Flame is putting on the first annual Miss Palace Pagent and we need contestants. This will be similar to what you see on tv every year at the Miss America Pagent but with a palace twist to it. So contact Me (Wildfire) to sign up and see if you can be the very first Miss Palace!!! You can message me on yahoo at wyldfyremm
Old 12-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Palace User

Hey everyone we are back for day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas!! Tonight hop on over to Luscious Dreams luscious.crghosting.org:9999 at 8pm est (7 central, 6 mountain, 5 pacific) for a great night of Games. Yep that's right Game night :) I promise it's going to be tons of fun and of course just like last week we'll have music provided for all of us by Scrambled Or Fried Radio with Dj Ssnakie!!! So stop by and play T or D, Yahtzee or one of MadamX's many other games she'll be providing for our fun.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Palace User

Day 8 of the 12 days of Christmas has arrived! Tonight we are going to be over at Mitternich Engles me.epalace.com:9998 at 8pm pacific (7 mountain, 8 central, 9est) For a Steampunk Party. The Wonderful DjSsnakie will be bringing the tunes and our hosts Prometheus and darkvenom are sure to provide us with tons of fun. So come and join us in Palace!!!!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Palace User

We have now reached the 9th day of Christmas and it has appropriately landed on hump day..lol You are wondering why I say appropriately aren't you *eg* Liquid Dreams ldreams.crghosting.org:9997 at 9pm est (8 central, 7 mountain, 6 pacific) is hosting an Anything Goes Party!! Trust me it should be on hell of a wild and crazy evening so stop by and join us and see how much trouble you can get into with us..lol
Old 12-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Palace User

Day 10of the 12 days of Christams has arrived and that means a frisky nude party is being held at Trixie's Cove trixi.epalaces.com:9998 this evening. The festivities begin at 7pm central (8pm est, 6pm mountain, 5pm pacific) Bring your naked AV as this is NO CLOTHES allowed party *grins* DJsnakie will be providing the tunes and he's more than happy to take requests. So come on over to socialize and have a laugh or two. Your host is Trixie; hope to see you all there! Hugss